Thursday, May 9, 2013

Product Review: Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner

5 months into my natural hair journey and I am already falling into the trap!
The 'product trap'! Yup.
Hi, My name is Nicole and I am a product junkie.
Hi Nicole.                   LoL

My reasons for being a product junkie are simple. One, I have no clue what works for my hair. I have to try to figure it out. And two, as long as I don't break the bank, I am good! LoL!
So since I am a product junkie, I decided to be productive about it and do reviews for the products I try.
Hopefully I can help someone who, unlike me, doesn't want to try a whole bunch of products to figure out what works best for them and their hair.

Rules for my Product Reviews:
Each assessment is based off how the product worked for my hair only. For more information on my hair type, click here or check out my other blog.
For each product I review, I will have used the product for at least a month and used it with other products in the same line to ensure the best results.
Unless noted, my product reviews are not sponsored.

Now that the technicalities are out of the way, lets get to it!

The product is Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner.
Product Information (directly from website):
      Achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility for Curly, Wavy, Kinky-Coily or Frizzy hair. Get soft defined curls, bodacious bouncy spirals, and smooth silky tresses with this Intensive Moisture-Rich Formula for mixed textured hair.
      Enriched with Aloe Vera, Coconut, Olive, Soy, Argan Oil, Shea and Mango Butter

Benefits (directly from website):
Restore Hair’s Natural Moisture Balance
Control Damage from Transitioning, Heat, and Color Treated Hair
Restore Elasticity to Prevent Breakage

      Dryness and breakage prevent healthy looking hair growth. To help ensure your hair has a fighting chance against daily styling stresses use Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner to help strengthen, rebuild, protect and hydrate.
      Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner allows you to embrace more versatile styling options, while protecting your hair from the inside out. To achieve softer, more defined curls, healthier looking elongated coils and simply silky smooth hydrated hair use this feather lite deep penetrating conditioner.

My Opinion:

      I LOVED this product! I have tried about 4 different deep conditioners and this is by far my favorite.  Starting with the basic senses, it smells lovely. The mango and the coconut come through the most. The consistency is that of a heavy cream. More like mayonnaise, not like whipped butter.
      The application is easy, due to the consistency. It coated my strands (I have thick stands) well because of the thickness.  This product also has good slip. Easy to finger detangle (which I do, I rarely use combs).
      As a result of the great ingredients, my hair was super soft and strong after use.  I could also tell a difference in how my curls looked. Before they were limp but after use, they were back to popping!

This product I give 5 out of 5 stars and would recommend it to any of my curl-friends!

Nicole Charnel

No comments:

Post a Comment