Monday, May 6, 2013

Cheers to the Long Weekend

It wasn't long because it was more the the normal two days...long because it just seemed to drag out.
What weekend drags? Normally you blink and the weekend is over, right.
But not this time. Hours seemed to multiple, Saturday was two days, Sunday morning was Saturday night...
Plus side of this drawn out weekend: I feel like I got a lot done.
My usual weekend tasks (shopping, cleaning, lounging, lol) plus a few extras, the park being one.




D had a blast, of course. And Natta-Boo slept through the whole thing, lol.

Down side to a drawn out weekend, your mind has too much time on its hands.
And too much thinking, is always bad for me...but we will save that for another post.

Nicole Charnel 

She went grocery shopping with me, it wore her out. LoL

No comments:

Post a Comment