Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Season [Happy September]

As always, I want challenge myself. As always, I don't stay committed. But I continue to want to better myself, my craft. In itself, it is a commitment. But really its just a dream that i never let go and never do anything about.
Do better, Nicole.

One of my favorite bloggers, GG Renee, has started a 30 Day Self Discovery Challenge.
I honestly don't really understand it. Am I suppose to write something everyday? Or just think about myself? Discovery my layers and then what? I don't know.
So I am going to makeup (make up, see what I did there?) my own rules and combine it with a writing challenge from Kimberly Luxe.

So here are the two....
 


I think...I CAN do this! I will commit and I will complete.
Eve tho I am already starting late....Better late than never.
Day 1 and Day 2 will be combined and will be up later today!

Stay with me.
As Always, thanks for reading!
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment