Thursday, September 4, 2014

100% [Mission Statement of My Life]

To be an inspiration everyday of life, to everyone that I meet and come in contact with. Let them know that they are special, they have a purpose in life for God, themselves, and others.

I havent been living up to my own mission! Not even 50%! I need to do better.
Lets start with a goal, shall we! I love a good goal.
Inspire at least one person daily. Make it a point to give inspiration in any way posible.

Inspriration is more than just a creative boost. Its encouragment, letting them know that they can reach their highest goal. Its love to another. Kindness in a pure and simple form.
It may not be nessecary but sometimes its a lifesaver.
Without inspiration, I wouldnt be writing this blog! Looking to inspire someone else. The little things, they mean so much.
As Always, thanks for reading!
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment