Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Making Changes

Lazy.
Slow.
Procrastinator.

Not the bed things to call yourself but they are true.
I am also...
Creative.
Inspirational.
Motivated.

But those traits are hard to see sometimes because the bad ones are in the way.
I want to be better, do better. Be my maximum. Productive. I just need to get rid of the bad qualities.
To do that, I'm changing some things about my day to day life.

First
My day will start at 7:30 am no matter what! I tend to lay in the bed quite late. I am ashamed to say. But I am going to do this no longer. Unless Im sick or legitimately not feel in well, I'm getting UP!

Second
Make a plan/schedule for the week and stick to it! Each day I will have a task and I will complete it. No slacking and no excuses.

Third
Add some motivation to my daily life. Keep my mind moving and on a creative track. This way, I will be able to keep up with my creative outlets (my blog and youtube) and they will continue to be successful!

I am determined to make great habits for myself and better myself in all things that I do. I will be a better child of God, mother, youtubber, blogger, makeup artist, etc. Just keeping my goals in mind and not allowing myself to slack off anymore

You ever go through moments like this? Let me know how kick start a change. Leave me a comment below!
As always, thanks for reading.
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment