Saturday, September 6, 2014

Be a Representative...Of Me

Sometimes, money is right. And sometimes it's tight. Can't always get the extra things you want. So just wait until you get a break and then treat yourself for maintaining. At least that's what I do.
Just don't let it consume you. It get you down. Spending too much brain power on how to fix a situation that you need to just ride out. 

When I find myself obsessing and worrying [over anything, not just money], I also notice my mood is quite the opposite of normal. 
I tend to be smiley, chipper, and postive. But then the worrying takes me to the negative. It blocks my usual and turns me out.
Sometimes I catch it and some times I don't. It can get so bad, others take notice and have to break me out my funk.
I need to remember, its just not worth it. Don't waste your [my] energy even getting into a funk. Just breathe, pray,  and hand it over.

Hold on to who you are. Rep it everyday.
As Always, thanks for reading!
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment