Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Foundation Routine [VIDEO]

Here it is! My flawless, simple, lit-from-within FOUNDATION ROUTINE! I was inspired by Jackie O of MakeupGameOnPoint.com to do my fountain this way. Once I gave it a try, I fell in love with the finished look this gave me. To be highlighted without being over done (which I had done in the past).

❤ My Skin Care Routine: http://youtu.be/QdMngr7ZbjI

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
MOISTURIZER: Mary Kay Age Fighting Mositurizer
PRIMER: Boots No7 Beautifully Matte & Mary Kay Face Primer
CONCEALER: LA Pro Conceal & Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
BLUSH: MAC Raizin
CONTOUR: Iman Oil Blotting Powder
HIGHTLIGHT: ELF Highlighter & MAC Mineralizes Skin Finish
MASCARA: Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara & Mary Kay Lash Primer & Almay Triple Effect
LIPSTICK: Revlon Lipstick in 'Rose Velvet'

Hope you found this video helpful and please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!
As always, thanks for reading & watching.

Nicole Charnel



No comments:

Post a Comment