Friday, August 29, 2014

Running Late for School, Quick Makeup

When I was in school, high school or college, I was always LATE! I was constantly rushing in the mooring. SO if I wanted to put makeup on it had to be something quick.
This tutorial is minimal makeup and time. 20 min or less (depending on if I put my lipstick on before I left or not, lol) and I'm ready!


Products used:
FOUNDATION: Maybelline BB Cream & Loreal True Match Powder
EYEBROWS: Wet n Wild Eyebrow Pencil
CONCEALER: LA Pro 'Toffee'
EYESHADOW: ELF Highlighter 'SunKissed'
MASCARA: Almay Triple Effect & Mary Kay Lash Primer 
EYELINER: Rimmel ScandelEyes in 'Nude'
HIGHLIGHT: ELF Highligher 'SunKissed'
LIPSTICK: Milani Lip Pencil 'Simply Natural' & NYX Butter Gloss

Hope you enjoyed this video. Let me know how you do your makeup for school
As always, thanks for reading and watching!
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment