Tuesday, August 5, 2014

HAUL: Nail Polish

Lets HAUL it in!

I'm going on vacation tonight (and going to be vlogging so stay tuned for that) so last night I did some last minute shopping. Of course I had to stroll down the beauty isle. I didn't need any thing makeup related, but that dint stop me from looking. LoL! One thing i wanted was the nude lipstick from L'Oreal, the J.Lo one. But they were all out at Walmart and CVS was $10! $4 more than the Mart. Luckly, I got some CVS bucks after my purchase, so I can go back to get it.
Anyway, on to what I did haul.
Two Milani Nail polishes. Bombshell (the pink) and Imperial Purple.
Next two, Salon Perfect Nail Art stripers. Silver and white. I just need to practice....a lot.
Lastly two Julie G polishes, 9 to 5 and Shoe-a-holic. The 9 to 5 is a popular color of hers and it is not what I expected from hearing about it. It has an underlying pink color, interested to see how it looks on my nails.





That is all, hope you enjoyed this haul! And there will be some more mani's and nail art soon to come.
As always, thanks for reading!

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment