Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NO Foundation Makeup Look [VIDEO]

Sometimes I just don't have time to do a full face of makeup like I want to. This is why skin care is important. So when I can't do my foundation routine, I can still look flawless in my own skin.
This is what I do for my NO Foundation makeup look. And don't forget to check out my Skin Care Routine, linked below.


❤ My Skin Care Routine: http://youtu.be/QdMngr7ZbjI

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
MOISTURIZER: Mary Kay Age Fighting Mositurizer
PRIMER: Mary Kay Face Primer
EYEBROW PENCIL: Maybelline Brow Definer
CONCEALER: LA Pro Conceal in Toffee
EYESHADOW & BLUSH: Maybelline Face Studio HiLight Bronzer
MASCARA: Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara & Mary Kay Lash Primer & Almay Triple Effect
LIPSTICK: Revlon Lipstick in 'Rose Velvet'

Hope you found this video helpful and please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!
As always, thanks for reading & watching.

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment