Thursday, July 25, 2013

Summer Wishlist

I saw this 'wishlist' post on another blog that I read often and I really liked the idea!
I tend to just right down things like this in my notebook anyway. Mostly it is an item with a purpose. And then there is just those randoms things, LOL!
So I thought, why not share? ENJOY!



HAIR HOOKS: I have seen these in a few natural hair videos and I think they would be great for when I have my marley twist in. I always have trouble putting them in a pony.

TRIPOD: Since I have a natural hair blog and and I am trying to have an efficient YT channel, I want to be able to make the best videos I can. A tripod will be a great help.

DIY EARRING HOLDER: I saw this a couple weeks ago on Pinterest and I have been wanting to make my own ever since! As soon as I get the time (and push aside my worries of failing, lol) I am going to make my own!

NEW BEDDING: My current comforter, was originally my brothers. Enough said.

MAKEUP ORGANIZER: I have recently gotten into doing my makeup more often. Which has caused me to purchase more brushed, palettes, kits, etc. I need to get it organized, STAT!

VIDEO LIGHTING: Did I already tell you I have a natural hair YT channel with my cousin? Yea, check it out here!

Nicole Charnel


See something you like and already have on your wishlist? 


Don't forget to keep up with me! Subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment