Monday, July 29, 2013

Goal: Website & Career

To personal goals I am setting up for myself for 2014, 5 months from now:

  1. Create my Website
  2. Figure out my Career
Website for what? Well I think I have figured it out...maybe...but I don't want to disclose it because I haven't finalized what I want it to be exactly. But it will have to do with building a 'brand' and tie in with my CAREER.

But don't you already have a career? No, I have a job.
I want to do something I really love. Something I look forward to and can provide for my family with.
I have some ideas in mind...Photography...Child Care...Bakery...
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, TO WHAT I CAN HAVE! (Do you know that song?)

Yea...it's in the works...STAY TUNED!

Nicole Charnel


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. -Philippians 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment