Monday, July 15, 2013

Weekend Mornings & Requests Made

Saturday & Sunday mornings, I love.
Most of them are the same, but that's cool with me.

Nattie wakes me up around 6:30 because she's hungry (or has stunk up her room, lol).
Change.
Make bottle.
Feed the munchkin.
Then she does something amazing...lays on my bed quietly and drifts back to sleep.
Yup, you read it right. She usually goes back to sleep with me. Sometimes she just lays there and looks at me or talks to me. Most of the time tho, her big browns drift close and I get another two hours.
Sweet, sweet Saturday mornings...


Two hours later I am once again awaken by a small person.
D usually wakes up round 8:30 and ALWAYS has a strange request.



This Sunday, it was "Mommy. I want superheros....and grapes."
Superheros: He wants to watch the movie "The Incredibles".


I love weekend mornings.


Nicole Charnel

No comments:

Post a Comment