Monday, July 8, 2013

Just Don't Feel Like...

I know you have had a day like this.
A day that yiu think is going to be normal...just another day.
But as the hours past, nothing goes well.
You find yourself in an attitude.
Faking the funk, putting your best face forward...all while on the inside...
You just don't feel like dealing with any of it.
Nothing.
Nada.
Zlich.

Of course as a mother, and a woman for that matter, I can just shut everything off.
But I want to.
Just for a moment, just not deal with it.

I KNOW you have had a day like this.
Unfortunately for me, my most recent day like this was 4th of July.
A day for family, fun, and laughs.
But for me, it had been pushed aside in my mind and not treated with respect.

I just didn't feel like it that day...just didn't feel like dealing...

Nicole Charnel


What do you do when you find yourself in a mood like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment