Thursday, July 4, 2013

Nails: Lavender Love

Lavender has never been a color to entice me.
Purple...yes. Lavender though...not so much.
But for some reason, now that I am back to being my own nail tech, lavender was on my list to buy.

So the hunt began! And it took me about 3 trips but I finally found a lavender that gave me some life, lol.
Covergirl's Outlast Stay Brilliant
"Lav-endure"

A creme based polish. Light purple, white undertone. Nice and fresh.
Here is what it looked like on me...

Left: with a flash; Right: without a flash

What I loved about this color is how it made my hands look young. Also had me feeling 'springy'...even though we are into summer, lol. Guess I need to invest in some summer colors, huh.

Nicole Charnel


What out-of-character colors have you been feeling lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment