Monday, August 5, 2013

August Blogging Challenge

So I saw this post on Sunday from one of my favorite blogs...



It sounds incredibly difficult, but trust that you can do it. You can find inspiration for posts everywhere. Loiter on Twitter, read books, have conversations with your friends, observe folks on the streets. There is never a shortage of things to talk about.
Fellow writers and bloggers. I’d love for you to join me in this so we can do it together. Because with more people involved, we have more folks to hold us accountable.
Here are the rules:
* Put up a new post on your blog at least once a day for the next 31 days
* The posts can be written in advance (it doesn’t count as cheating if you schedule some)
* Use the hashtag #31WriteNow when you tweet the link to your posts
That’s it, that’s all. You control the content, length and all that. The point is that everyday in August, something new is on your eCrib for your readers to enjoy.
So, who’s down to join this #31WriteNow CHALLONJ? Lemme know!
Posted by: Awesomely Luvvie

I think am definitely up for the challenge!
I didnt see this challenge right at the beginning of the moth so I am starting a little late but I am going to still do 31 days...just to get the full experience.

Now to think of some things to write about for the next 31 days...and plan time to write, geesh! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?!

Nicole Charnel

No comments:

Post a Comment