Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Sweet Lips

Yes, I have big, juicy, sweet lips.
How? Why?
Homemade Lip Scrub. Yes.

So I have been really into lipstick lately and I want to where nudes as well as bright colors. But one common problem I was having was my peeling lips.
Cute color + top of crusty lips = NOT CUTE

Needless to say, I took to YouTube and checked out my favorite beauty bloggers and how they maintained their luscious lips and wear lipstick almost daily.
Thanks to ItsMyRayeRaye and Beauty by Lee, I discovered the secret of the scrub. Check out how I did it...

Brown Sugar Lip Scrub

Ingredients:
1 tsp Brown Sugar
1 tsp Honey
1 tsp Olive Oil

Mix. Scrub. Rinse Moisturize.
Done & done.


My lips were plump and smooth. And they stayed that way for half the week!
No need to purchase, just head to the kitchen.

Nicole Charnel


Do you use a lip scrub?


#VanityisReal

No comments:

Post a Comment