Sunday, August 18, 2013

Natural Hair: Marley Hawk

Orignally posted on The Natural Brownies

I am LOVING  this marley hair! Use and reuse!
SN: I am thinking of washing it. Do you wash your synthetic hair that you reuse?

So the next style I did after my Twisted Bun Updo, was this one...



My Marley Hawk.
Loved this one. Best part was, since I didn't flat twist the sides, it only took me 30 minutes to create!
What I did to the sides was a simple twist. Sort of like mini french rolls to towards the middle.


Even though it took little time, it lasted me a week. And because of the quickness of the do, it was ideal for that night when I was dead on my feet but had to work the next morning.

Let me know if you like it, I will do a tutorial on it.
(I originally tried to film it and my camera died in the middle, lame.)

UPDATE: Only a month left of this Summer of Protective Styling. Excited to check my Growth in September and start wearing my hair out again.
Next style, Marley Twist again (2 weeks). Yes, I love them.


Nicole

of NicoleCharnel.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment