Saturday, June 1, 2013

Product Review: Palmer's Coconut Oil Protein Pack

Have you done a protein treatment lately?
Protein treatments are a great step to add to your monthly regimen.  They help repair your hair by adding protein to back to the hair strand. Although it is just a temporary repair, it still allows your hair to regain it's strength. And if done on a routine basis, it will continue to help your growth and help your length retention.
Check out the picture below...

http://thenaturalhavenbloom.com
This next product I am reviewing is a great protein treatment.

Palmer's Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack



Information (from the website):

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Deep Conditioning Protein Pack is a weekly intensive conditioning treatment formulated with Pure Coconut Milk, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E to restore and replenish hair that is in need of more than just your daily conditioner.

This protein pack is for light damage and routine use.

My Opinion:

TWO THUMBS UP! I loved this treatment! I did it twice and each time it made my curls softer, stronger, and more defined. The smell was great, coco-nutty! Nice, thick consistency. It coated my thick hair very well.  As soon as I applied it, it began to detangle my curls. I let it sit for 15 min and after rinsing, there was a noticeable difference.


Great results! I have recommended this to many of my curl-friends already. Don't know if I am gonna be trying any different ones, lol.

Nicole Charnel


When's your next protein treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment