Friday, June 14, 2013

Inspiration: 'All the Many Layers' Blog

Found this amazing blog a few days ago...

All the Many Layers: A Daily Indulgence for Soulful Women


Reposted from AlltheManyLayers.com

Introductions

Hi, I'm GG. Writer for hire. Soulful living expert. Daydreamer Extraordinaire. Shameless about my love of big hair, pretty things and deep, Rumi-like thoughts.

My mission is to give you tools to approach life like the classroom that it is and to help you find meaning in everything that life throws at you. You will find this blog to be a non-judgmental space where soulful women gather to celebrate their complexities.

What’s a soulful woman?

We are multifaceted. Always seeking intimacy. We embrace the pain and the pleasure, the enlightenment and the foolishness that we must experience in order to discover our deepest truths. We explore our extremes and allow them to freely coexist.

We have many layers.

If you're like me, you want to do it all. You want to be successful in your career, in love, and in your relationships. To be physically, spiritually and emotionally fit. You strive to carry yourself with grace and learn from your mistakes. You want to make a positive impact on the world in your own unique way. And of course, you want to look good and have fun while doing it.

Does this sound like you?

If you can relate to those things, maybe you can also understand that it's easier said than done. The past comes back to haunt you, self-doubt distracts you and sometimes you can't seem to get out of your own way. You may even wonder if you deserve to have the life you want.

That’s where I come in.

I’m here to inspire you - never with perfection but always with honesty. To show that peace and happiness and vulnerability and all kinds of shadowy unmentionable things exist in all of us and the more we know it the better. To show that inner peace is not dependent on external circumstances.

Who am I to offer advice on such things?  I'm living my own testimony of overcoming a negative mindset and finding a sense of purpose in spite of my struggles. And I'm passionate about sharing what I've learned.

So what can you expect from me?  

You can expect:

*Inspiration every Monday to get you fired up for the week

*A beauty feature on Tuesdays that is unlike any other you’ve seen around the web

*Quotes & affirmations sprinkled like love dust throughout my blog and social media outlets

*Introspective, tender moments where I share what’s going on in my world

*Simple Freedom Friday to end the week thinking about what makes you feel free

****Coming Soon!  A weekly newsletter with special offers, pep talks, and content that will not be shared on the blog.  Stay tuned for that!

If you’re ready for your life to start looking and feeling more like the real you --  the vulnerable you that lives beneath your defenses -- then you and I may have a mutually beneficial reason to connect. Find out about my services here.

Thanks for coming to see me today. I hope you’ll come back again and again and again. Why not SUBSCRIBE to ensure we stay in touch?

Love,
GG

I'm so happy I found this blog!! (Thanks to CurlyNikki.com)
GG's blog focus or concept is so similar to mine! I enjoy reading her post because her writing style is just so easy-breezy. And her topics are interesting, motivating, and encouraging. She stays on point without being repetitive. Love!
For daily inspiration, check out her blog.

Nicole Charnel

What or who currently inspires you?


No comments:

Post a Comment