Monday, June 10, 2013

Flat Stomach: Week 7 Update

Yea, I know, I skipped an update.
But don't worry, you didn't miss anything.

Week 6 went by in kind of a blur. It was over as soon as it started, probably because of the holiday.
I exercised my normal, 5-6 days. And ate well (besides on Memorial Day, lol). Pretty basic week.

This week, week 7, I seem to be getting a bit more attention.
Sorry, that sounds a bit vain but what I mean is people are commenting on how my face looks more slender.
How they can really see my weight loss. And not just people that I don't see on the regular.

My only complaint is, I don't feel lighter. LoL, I mean, shouldn't I?
Oh well, moving on...

This coming week, I'm going take my healthy eating a step further and really limit myself.
I'm going to an amusement park this weekend and I want to be able to eat all the sweets and treats that will be available to me, lol.
This slight diet change will ensure I wont feel so guilty about eating that funnel cake I have been dreaming about. Hmmmm. Fried dough and powered sugar...

My dietary limits for this week will be:
Green smoothies only for breakfast
A salad for lunch or dinner meals
Mostly fish and veggies for remaining meals
Healthy snack choices
No junk food
No fast food
No sweet treats
Minimal salad dressing, lol.
Lots of water.
SN: I hate drinking so much water. Not because its water and not juice. But because I feel like I spend 50% of my day in the bathroom!  Just had to stop writing this blog to visit the ladies room, geesh.

Most of these rules I have implemented since I began my weight loss journey (healthy snacks, limited fast food, etc.) but I am not very strict with myself. Which results in me breaking my own rules...at least twice a week, lol.
This week: no slacking! I'm going to be discipline (right after I eat this Oreo) and stay the course.

As for my Insanity workout, for those who were wondering, I am still doing that.
However, I didn't go to the month 2 DVDs. Mostly because I don't have time to do them.
They are like 45 min to an hour and 15 min long! 'Aint nobody got time for that!' (hehehe)
But seriously, getting two children in the bed at night then working out...yea I wouldn't be finished working out until 12 am.
But I need my beauty rest...5 hours, not enough for me.

Nicole Charnel


P.S. Body measurements coming soon. I will be tracking my inches.


Does your diet change depending on your schedule?



No comments:

Post a Comment