Friday, December 13, 2013

REVIEW: Camille Rose Curlaide Moisture Butter

Camille Rose Curlaide Moisture Butter
8oz. of thick whipped cream that smells like straight icing. Yes, icing that you put on cupcakes. I have to remind myself not the eat it, smh. But it smells heavenly.

I received this in my Cocotique Beauty Box for the month of November. I personally would never have bought it because the purpose of the product is to define your curls. However, the product in the container is so heavy and dense I feared it would only weigh my [combination fine-thick] curls down.
But to my pleasent surprise, it did the opposite.

I applied the curlaide just like I would any other styler in my regimen (after the leave-in, but before the oil), then lightly twisted and went to bed.
[SIDE NOTE] I do my wash-n-go's at night so in the winter time, I don't have to go out with wet hair.
In the morning my curls were as light and bouncy as always. And super defined. I am so hooked.

And to make it all better, this line of products is on a short list of product lines that have are at least 80% natural and organic. Oh yea. Good, yummy ingredients for my hair and scalp.

1st Day Curls

1st Day Curls

Video for this makeup look: http://youtu.be/UEE4ucJzisM

2nd Day Curls


List of ingredients from the website:
Deionized water, oryza sativa(rice)milk, behenetrimonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohhol (BTMS), cocos nucifera extract(coconut oil), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit oil, olea europaea (olive) oil, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, sesamum indicum (sesame)seed oil, glycine sojo(soybean)oil, aloe barbadensis leaf(aloe vera extract), ricinus communis (castor)seed oil, oryza sative(rice) bran oil, macadaamia ternifolia (macadamia)seed oil, persea gratissiam(avocado)oil, aloe barbadensis(aloe)leaf juice, stearoxytrimethyl silane and stearyl alcohol(sily wax), ulmus eulva(slippery elm), sorbitol, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba)seed oil, ascorbic(vitamin C) acid, tocopherol (vitamin E), phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol and sorbic acid, scent and LOVE!
Link: http://shop.camillerosenaturals.com/curlaide-moisture-butter/


Over all 5 out of 5 curls from me!
Love this product and plan on using it until I run out!
Hope you enjoyed this review.
As always, thanks for reading!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment