Tuesday, December 17, 2013

REVIEW: December Ipsy Glam Bag

I always want to film a video when I get my Glam Bag. To show my loves all the great products I got and my first impression of them.
But I can never film and edit in the same week! That mostly because I have so many videos in the que waiting to be edited...

So, of course, I turn to my blog to help me scratch this itch!
I will definitely be posting pics and first impressions on my glam bag here on my blog! 

This is December's bag. Black and sleek. The theme: Celebration. I like!

The first item I took out was an eyeshadow palette. I have been itching to see what a dark smoking eye would look like on me so this was perfect. Only thing I did not like was the black shadow was quite sheer.

Next the lashes. I mean who doesn't love lashes? I have never trued this brand and I definitwtly would have ant form some more natural. However, I am willing to step out the box on this one.

Next the all in one stick by Be a Bombshell. I kind of figured what type of product this was just by the name [all in one] but I still looked it up to confirm. Yes, this product is intended to be used for multiple areas on your face. Cheeks, lips, eye shadow, etc. It is going to be interesting seeing as I am afraid of cream blush [don't ask] but I am willing to give it a try.

Then the lipstick. This super creamy lipstick by NYX cosmetics. Bless the glam bag heavens that I received this lipstick. First off I love the color. I always want my nudes to have hints of pink in them. Then the application...it is like spreading butter on warm toast! Super smooth.

Lastly, a nail polish [shown with all in one]. Simple enough a black & gold glitter polish.



'Smokin Hot' by Pop Beauty




'Flustered' All in One Stick

'Goddess' Lipstick by NYX


SWATCHES [excuse my ashy hand, lol]
1. All in One Stick
2. NYX Lipstick
3-5. POP Beauty Shadows

All in all, this is my favorite bag so far! I can put together a whole look with this bag with out even breaking a sweat! LOVE IT!
Check out Ipsy Glam bag here & Subscribe: http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hig290ciq8mnilh
Only $10 a month for 4-5 product samples.

As always, thanks for reading!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment