Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wishlist 2013

Christmas is only days away!  6 days to be exact!
So of course my day is filled with online shopping, checking my list twice and Christmas carols.
All while planning how & when I am going to wrap, I am also thinking about what I am going to get myself for this festive day.
to help narrow my choices, I [like any other normal person]  made a pinterest board for my wishlist. Oh yea.
I could only come up with a few things that I really wanted...
A tablet that can handle both work & play. Specifically the Windows Surface with the pink keyboard/cover.



A flat screen for my room! I need more floor space and my current TV stand takes up too much room.


Clothes, handbags, shoes...that about sums it up. I LOVE TO SHOP!


New Camera and some gear! Expanding my YT channel by the day.

Just so I can take the pic and print it right away! They will cover the walls in my room.


And lastly, I need to replace my boots that I loved and only lasted me a month! Yes, they fell apart multiple times. 
That's it. Just 6 things I need in my life.
Short & sweet. And everything has a function or a purpose! Especially the clothes, lol.

As always, thanks for reading!

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment