Thursday, March 19, 2015

Twisted TwistOut [VIDEO]

I never do TwistOuts...cuz they never turn out well! But I didn't give up completely. I just tried two techniques to my routine. One is from my friend, Rhonda. She coils her hair as she twist [Don't worry, I show you in the video]. The second is from Natural85, she uses flat twist to get more definitions. She also twist and stretches her hair across her head to get more length. Confused, just watch the vid; I explain both.
And they both worked for me! Now I can't wait to do another twist out. This way my twist out gives me elongation and defined coils. Let me know if you try it and like it or need more direction.



PRODUCTS USED:
Water
Avocado Oil Mixture [EVOO, Grapeseed Oil, JBCO, Coconut Oil]
DIY Whipped Shea Butter

Thanks for Watching! Please LIKE, COMMENT, RATE, & SUBSCRIBE!
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment