Friday, March 13, 2015

Desire #30Layers30Days

Inspiring.
Successful.
Fulfilling.
Fun.
Exciting.
Christ-Filled, Centered, Focused.

Even though it's listed last, Christ is the most important. Lately He has been taking over every thought, movement, and action of my life. Dedicating time to God each day has changed my life and my whole focus. And I won't dare ever miss that time again.
It is shocking think how I have even survived with out this daily quiet time.

Fun and Exciting days of my life. Given to my children. They keep me young, mobile and on my toes. Never a dull moment and don't let me waste time with them around. They bless me [tire me, lol] with their thrills.

Successful and Inspiring. I know I am. God has made me to be. But am I walking in that faith? Reaching others and sharing my story, advise, love, and gift.  Being hard on your self and your toughest critic has its advantages and disadvantages.  Seeing your own lack of focus and uncompleted task. Ugh, Sickening. But I can change it. Do better and be better.

Philippians 4:13.

The desire to be a Christ-radiating female. A fearsome and accomplished thing to behold in the eyes of other.
A great desire I will be sure to meet and defeat.

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment