Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Mind Contradicts #30Layers30Days

Born to church, I have always thought I think the best way possible.
Like my mind and thoughts can't be corrupted.
But after a good 29 years of living....that is so far from the truth.

The daily contradictions of the mind.
I think LOVE is an factor important in anyone's life. Having it, giving it.
To friends, family, spouses.
But the romance of it all....
The time that is invested....
The simple idea of sharing the small special part with someone other than God...

I just can't take it.
Love is needed and I will get it from Him who is on high.
For now at least....till I face the fear of actually loving a human soul.

God is love.
Nicole Charnel


Twitter * Instagram * Pinterest * Tumblr * YouTube

God is Love 1 John 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment