Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What I Wore...

Technically I wore this on Saturday...but today I didn't wear anything but sweats and an old tee. LoL!
no one wants to hear about that!

Charlotte Russe Midi Dress
A friend of mine has a birthday party and the theme was 'Black n White'.
This lil number is from one of my favorite stores, Charlotte Russe. I love their deals and the style is always right up my ally.



My pearls are actually inherited from my grandmother. I wear them with everything. This is the only necklace I ever wear, actually.

Charlotte Russe Pumps
My shoes happen to be from C.R. as well.
I love that place. These simple pumps are super comfy and easy to dance in.


I might have been feeling myself a bit...

I hope you enjoyed this fashion post! Let me know if you want to see more in the future!

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment