Monday, January 19, 2015

Simple Makeup Look⎜2014 Beauty Favorites [VIDEO]

I put my 2014 Makeup Favorites in a simple makeup look that I use all the time. Of course my favs change from time to time, but these are the products I was loving all last year, even up to now.



PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
MOISTURIZER: Mary Kay Age Fighting Mositurizer
PRIMER: Meybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
CONCEALER: LA Pro Conceal in 'Toffee' & 'Warm Honey'
FOUNDATION: BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation
POWDER: Rimmel Stay Matte Powder & L'Oreal True Match
EYEBROW ROUTINE: http://youtu.be/vfED3qB7to8 NYX Eyebrow Pencil or Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Liner in Brown
EYESHADOW: Costal Scents Hot Pots in 'Chocolatier' & 'Golden Touch'
EYELINER: Not used but my fav is Jordana 12Hour Liquis Pencil
BLUSH: NYX Blush in 'Pinched'
CONTOUR: Not used but my fav is Iman Oil Blotting Powder
HIGHLIGHT: Not used but my fav is MAC Soft & Gentle
MASCARA: L'Oreal Miss Magna Mascara
LIPSTICK: Maybelline Matte Lipstick in 'Touch of Spice'

Please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE!
Thanks for reading & watching!

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment