Tuesday, May 27, 2014

New Weight Challenge: Crop Top Summer

"Are you about to be one of those people that get heavy on their weight loss grind for the hot summer months?"
Yes, yes I am.

I never stopped my healthy eating, only my constant exercising.
My eating regimen is the best it has been in years, I'm quite proud of it. Especially since I am that person that gets addicted to a certain food for a period of time no matter how bad it may be for me (ie. Popeyes Chicken, smh).

This coming summer though a HUGE fashion trend is Crop Tops.

 

 


I'm so jelly....every single one I want to wear! However my stomach is not at all in 'crop top condition'.
I am not going to show you (to save you form being grossed out) but I have had two children, both by c-section. So I have some extra skin and it is not cute.
It's not the extra skin is not holding me back from the crop tops, I have tricks to take care of that.
But rather the fluffy area that is still left behind the wall of skin.
Yea. Its there.

 Now I am happy with my body. I can wear most of the items that I want to wear. But some I can still not pull off...at least not comfortably.
Crop tops are one.
This got me thinking, I have lost over 40 pounds...whats another 15!?!?
I have dropped down 2 sizes...whats ONE MORE?!? I can do it.

So then came the plan of attack.
From June 1st to July 1st I am going to kick start my exercising habit.
It takes a person 21 days to form a habit. Adding in an extra more days just because I need to relax at some point.
A month should be plenty of time, to not only cement my exercising habit but also help me drop one more size and begin my Crop Top Summer!

Changes to my diet:


  • No fast food
  • No sodas
  • Takeout once a week only
  • More water daily
  • More fruit daily

Changes to (Starting up) my exercise:


  • Exercise 5 days a week
  • No more than 2 day breaks
  • Focus on cardio & abs


I will also be documenting my process through video. It will be a collective one though at the end of my challenge. In addition, I will also be making written entries here on my blog as well.

Hope you loves stick with me! And if you want to join in, leave me a comment below. We can communicate back and forth and hold each other accountable!

As always, thanks for reading!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment