Thursday, October 31, 2013

Flat Stomach Update: My 21 Day Challenge

If you have been reading my blog for the past few months, you know that I have been trying to lose weight and gain a flat stomach. I started my weight loss journey in March and it has been a bit of a roller coaster but I have stayed on the tracks...for the most part.
Click here to read the beginning of my weight loss journey.

So I am not quite to my flat stomach but I am super close. And you know weight trainers say it always the last 10 pounds that take the longest and are the hardest to lose.Ugh.
To jump start my motivation, I decided to challenge myself to a workout plan that is kind of scary and intimidating.

A 21 Day challenge. 21 days straight of working out.
Yea, its real cray-cray. But I really do enjoy pushing myself to the limits. It helps me figure out what I can accomplish and what I can achieve if I put my mind to it 100%.

My rules for myself are simple:

  • At least 30 min workout
  • Cardio 6 days a week
  • Stretch & light cardio on 7th day
  • Abs & Butt exercises everyday
  • 21 days straight (Nov. 1st to Nov. 21st)

Staying on track is always a huge issue for me. But I have a couple of 'pots of gold' waiting for me at the end of the rainbow. And completing this challenge will make them even sweeter.
[Hint: End date is my birthday weekend...]
Also keeping my diet healthy has become easier. Just need to add more protein and less carbs so my body will be working with me, not against me.

All in all, I'm ready!
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me." Philippians 4:13

I think I'm going to do a video as well...tracking my progress and my feelings about this insanity I am currently experiencing, LOL!

As always, thanks for reading!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment