Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Green Makeup Tutorial

BH Cosmetics is a makeup company that sells all types of makeup palettes, brushes, sets, & more. They have a great variety of makeup but they are mostly geared towards MUA (makeup artist) an their goal of building their collection. Even though an everyday women is not their target consumer, they still have a lot of great items.

A couple of weeks ago I ordered the Day & Night Palette and I find myself reaching for it a lot to find the perfect color that I think may be missing for a different look. So I decided I would do an entire look with this palette.

I love the range of colors and the color payoff of the shadows.  This a great palette if you just want a wide range of colors without any particular theme. It can help you create many looks as well as finish off a look that may be missing something.

I hope you enjoy this video and let me know if you have products from BH Cosmetics.


As always, thank you for watching & reading.

Nicole Charnel






No comments:

Post a Comment