Sunday, July 26, 2015

Struggling with Patience

Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV)22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
Everyday I make it a point to focus on having the fruit of the Spirit. Tarsi's of being a Christian disciple. Not always easy to maintain but a requirement nonetheless.

Love.
Joy.
Peace.
Why are these the easiest? At least for me.

Kindness.
Goodness.
Faithfulness.
Gentleness.
Yes, these take a bit more work, in this cruel world, but I manage.

Patience.
Self-Control.
Here in lies the problem.
Once I loose my patience, then goes my self control.  They both fly off the handle together.
Hard to hold on and to keep on a leash. Ugh.

I am waiting and then I am begging. I am chilling and then I whiling-out. 

What scriptures do you recall when u are losing patience?
What prayer do you say to help your self-control?

Thanks for Reading, my loves!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment