Wednesday, August 12, 2015

IAmGlamm Subscription Review

For the LOVE of subscriptions boxes!!
I was so fortunate to be contacted by iAmGlamm Subscription and asked to review one of their bags.

This company offers 3 beauty products and one jewelry item for just $8. Sweet deal.
All in a pretty makeup bag.



I was in love as soon as I pulled this little cutie out! Love black & white. Simple and always chic.


 This gloss is from Models Prefer Lip Shine in a berry/wine color that has gold shimmer in it.  I am not a big fan of glosses so I may give this one away. [Swatch Below]


This liner I CAN NOT WAIT to use. I love a pretty color kohl pencil and silver is one of my favorites.



Deluxe Liquid Foundation Brush.  Similar to the Bare Minerals brush, the design at least.  The well in the center is a clever idea. Not sure if it works though....the brush doesn't seem dense enough.


 Lastly, this cute little choker! Super excited about this one. Chocker are on trend right now and I have been wanting to get my hands on one.  Now I don't have to, thanks Glamm!!!

All in all, this bag is definitely worth more than the $8.  The items were typical beauty items that can be used for every day as well as special occasions.  This choker is for sure my everyday item, LOL!
Click the link above to check out the site and sign up for the subscription.
Use the code NEWGLAMM to get your first bag for $4.50!!

Thanks for reading loves! And let me know if you are going to subscribe!

Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment