Monday, December 15, 2014

Hot Chocolate on a Cool Night

I LOVE hot chocolate.
All year round but especially at Christmas. Something about the smooth chocolate, warm and creamy. Filling you up and heating you through on a cool winter night.
I usually get the packets and mix with water. But this year, I saw some Starbucks in the store and wanted to give them a try.


The directions call for hot milk...not something I usually do. I am just not a milk fan. But I wanted the full effect and wanted it to taste like it does from the baristas.
So I gave it try...
Spilled milk, of course...

After a handful of marshmallows, it was the hot chocolate I have ever made myself!
Since the first cup, I have made it every night. Sometimes twice a day...if its really chilly.


Whats your favorite type of hot chocolate?
Nicole Charnel


No comments:

Post a Comment