Monday, July 7, 2014

HAUL TIME: Nail Polish

I have been watching a lot of nail art videos on the YT and it has, of course, sparked a frenzy in me.
I have always liked nail polish. I remember when I was in high school, I had buckets of polish. I would change my nails, weekly. Then I got into the acrylic nail fad and the rest is history.
Now that I am back to my natural nails, I want to wear a new color daily! Or at least every other day.

So I went shopping and hear is what I picked up...


I picked up a bunch of Wet N Wild. They were on sale at my Rite Aid (BOGO!)
From left to right (minus the other brands in between), French White Creme; Tickled Pink; Blazed; Sunny Side Up; Candylicous; Beat of a Generation; A Venice Day; Coast to Coast.

The last 3 I could not find a product picture, probably because they are new.

Also a new line in my area, Bonita Salon in the color 'Creaaamson'. A bright yellow. Applies a bit streaky And the brush wasn't the best.

A China Glaze pink in "Feel the Breeze'. It is a new one, part of a collection I think. I can't wait to try it.

Also a BOMB top coat, fast drying, Seche Vite. It is amazing! I do my nails right before bed and I always wake up to imprints on my polish. Not with this top coat. Give it a good 10 min and no worries on the imprints.

Lastly I picked up some dotters to do nail air with. I hope to perfect my skills, I don't have the most steady hand but practice will make perfect. It is art, after all.

Let me know if you have any of these colors and how you feel about them
As always, thanks for reading.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment