Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Go-To Summer Makeup Look [VIDEO]

Hello Loves! On the east coast, this Summer weather is no joke! So If I want to wear makeup without worrying about my foundation slipping off, I have to adapt my routine. Here is my go-to summer look that is lightweight, quick & easy.


Products Used:
PRIMER: Boots No. 7 Beautifully Matte & Maybelline Baby Skin
FOUNDATION: MaryKay Liquid Foundation Bronze 6, Covergirl BB Cream, NYX Liquid Illuminator
EYEBROWS: NYX Brow Pencil & Maybelline Eye Studio
EYESHADOW: Milani Baked Bronzer 'Golden' & NYX Blush 'Cinnamon'
MASCARA: MaryKay Mascara
EYELINER: Rimmel Kohl in Nude & Brown
HIGHLIGHT: LA Pro Concealer & MAC Soft n Gentle
BLUSH: NYX Cinnamon
LIPSTICK: NYX Soft Matte San Paulo
POWDER: NYX Set it Don't Fret It Powder & L'Oreal True Match

Hope you enjoy this video! Dont forget to LIKE, COMMENT, & SUBSCRIBE!
As always, thanks for watching & reading!


Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment